About the Opportunity
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements of corporate entities
- Manage cash flows and cash planning/forecasting for all corporate entities
- review and approve all bank reconciliations, review banking forms for new accounts and changes to accounts, maintain user profiles on on-line banking applications, review wire transfers and authorize payments
- Interact with banks, financial institutions and other private lenders for any new financing and refinancing requirements for property and development project
- Ad hoc duties as per manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent
- 5 years of corporate accounting experience
- CPA enrolled in final stages or recently designated
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Jonas is a strong asset but not required
$30 - $32/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29061.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.