About the Opportunity
- As an Intermediate Accountant, you’ll analyze financial statements, investigating and correcting any errors or inconsistencies
- Conduct ad-hoc projects to include analyzing large volumes of data and communicating your findings.
- Lean on your expertise and critical thinking skills to identify processes that could impact financial performance and implement solutions
- Prepare and analyze journal entries, financial reports, balance sheet reconciliations and audit schedules
- Support bi-weekly Payroll function
- Monitor compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA preferred
- 3+ years accounting experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Expertise in Access / SQL and Workday are assets
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task with high attention to detail
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #342210
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.