About the Opportunity
- Identify sources of imbalances between intercompany accounts
- Use different sources of information from different systems to determine imbalances
- Ability to problem solve to determine sources of imbalances with different controllers
- Review journal entries for accuracy and completeness
- Review subledgers and identify reconciliation differences between reports
- Education in Accounting and Finance
- Experience in various accounting/ERP products (e.g. Sage 300, Sage 50, QuickBooks, etc.)
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel Skills and other Office 365 products
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and attention to detail
- Effective written and oral communication skills
$27 - $35/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #344673.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.