About the Opportunity
- Post journal entries daily, process errors, assist in going development of ERP structure
- Cost Accounting - you will assist in rolling up standard costs, understand price variances, manufacturing variances, etc.
- Coordinate and assist in the preparation of financial statements and KPIs at month-end (back up to start, transitioning to lead)
- Prepare internal reports for financial results, fixed costs and head counts
- Month-end accruals (such as gas, electricity, freight, inventory, pension etc.)
- Track business results, actual and budget or expected with Spreadsheet Server
- Review, balance and manage all data for profit/loss reports, balance sheets, work in progress reports, income statements and other documentation as required
- Assist with various month and year-end requirements
- Assist in special projects as assigned
- Exceptional ability to maintain confidentiality and privacy of financial records as they relate to the organization and employees
- Excellent working knowledge of accounting
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Netsuite experience would be a strong asset
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong ability to work independently and as part of a small team
$55,000 - $65,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26145.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.