ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY THAT WILL UTILIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE AND FOSTER LONG-TERM GROWTH? Our client is looking for an Intermediate Accountant for a full-time role.
About the Opportunity
- Responsible for bank reconciliations – multiple by legal entity
- Daily reconciling of lease bookings; lease (Dealer) funding; and reporting thereon
- Record lease transactions into ERP (Accpac)
- Reconcile reserve accounts
- Liaise with other Lease Operations in regards to daily lease funding discrepancies
- Lease Portfolio analysis – metric reporting etc.
- General participation in generating monthly financials with specific ownership of certain components
- Responsible for monthly tracking, reconciling and reporting on revenue sharing arrangements between Legal entities and funding partners
- Produce a quarterly analysis of reconciled balances recoverable or payable or assessed as in compliance
- Monthly tracking, reconciling and reporting of title, lien and insurance registrations – produce a monthly analysis of missing units and follow-up steps taken to ensure proper compliance within set due time parameters
- Assist with provincial sales tax reconciliations, payments (and/or recoveries), and all reporting and compliance matters related thereon
- Provide oversight to junior staff involved with subvention reconciliations
- Lead and provide oversight to junior staff involved with lease buy-outs/end of term maturities
- Participate in the interim and year-end audit
- Back-up duties and responsibilities for other team members
- 5 years+ of related experience, ideally with automotive financing (loans/leases)
- Strong understanding of subvention and securitization
- Ability to handle a high volume of transactions
- Currently pursuing CPA
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Friendly team player
$65,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #19474.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.