ARE YOU A SEASONED INTERIM TREASURY MANAGER LOOKING TO UTILIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE? Our client is seeking an experienced professional to join their team for a 3 month contract.
Interim Treasury Manager - 3 Month Contract
Our client is looking for an experienced treasury professional to cover a sick leave.
About the Opportunity
- Debt management including managing all related compliance requirements and dealing with lenders
- FX currency risk management including translation risk identification and monitoring
- Assist in treasury related matters related to go live for new ERP system
- Insurance risk management including annual policy renewals and claims management
- 5+ years of overall treasury experience
- Previous FX management experience in a multinational environment
- Debt compliance experience
- Treasury-related reporting experience
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22225.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.