Our client is looking for a Financial Reporting Manager to cover for a maternity leave.
About the Opportunity
- Consolidated financial statement preparation include notes / MD&A and external filings
- Work with external auditors functioning as main point of contact
- Review and research technical accounting matters
- Coaching and managing staff
- Other analysis and reporting
- Develop and maintain the company’s accounting policies
- CPA Designation
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a public company
- Experience managing staff
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25184.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.