About the Opportunity
- Drafting financial statements including complex disclosure notes under ASPE/IFRS
- Consolidations and closing multiple entities including FX impact
- Day to day experience of managing a month end process including preparing journal entries, reconciliations, etc
- Audit experience to understand what is being requested by the auditors and help the team provide proper supporting documentation
- Project managing a year end audit process including reviewing working papers for the audit (lead sheets, samples, variance explanations)
- Accounting designation
- Experience finalizing financial statements (ASPE/IFRS)
- Advanced excel skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Audit background
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27561.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.