About the Opportunity
- Manage the month end process - closing the books, adjustment entries
- Provide Financial statements to the corporate team for reporting purposes
- Prepares audit schedules and related audit confirmations, complete working papers
- Prepares periodic accounts payable reports, sales tax returns, including journal entries and uses them for analysis
- Develop and maintain ongoing job analyses and current task outlines for accounting staff
- Maintains excellent communication and rapport with administrative staff, other departments, and accounting staff
- Assist with cash forecast model
- Accounting Designation
- 5 years well-rounded work experience in accounting including GL, A/P A/R, fixed assets, bank reconciliations, cash receipts, billing etc.
- Financial reporting expertise – IFRS/ASPE Exposure to Yardi
- Advanced excel skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Prior experience managing staff
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks, follow instructions carefully and completely
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, pay attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #349569.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.