About the Opportunity
- Oversee and manage month-end and quarter-end close processes, ensuring that it is performed accurately and on a timely basis
- Continually identify and implement process improvements, increasing efficiency and automation
- Support annual budgeting cycle and monthly monitoring of business performance
- Actively manage relationships across the organization and within Finance
- 5 years of experience as a controller, ideally in a manufacturing or distribution setting
- Exposure to demand planning, and yield reporting and analysis
- NetSuite experience is an asset
- Advanced Excel
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30761.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.