About the Company
Our client is one of Canada's largest and most successful law firms. They are looking for an Intellectual Property Accounts Coordinator to join their team to be responsible for accounting support.
Why Work Here
- Great team culture, well dressed office
- Good work/life balance
- Opportunities for future promotion and special projects as this organization is continually growing and changing
About the Opportunity
- Review and entering foreign associate invoices into the accounts payable system
- Record standard charges associated with patent and trademark filings
- Monitor and manage various intellectual property accounts
- Respond to client inquiries (internal and external)
- Coordinate the group’s standard time entries, billings and payables, and communicating this information to the finance department
- Post-secondary diploma in accounting or finance
- Familiarity with patent and trademark rules and regulations is an asset
- Strong data entry skills
- Strong communication skills
$50,000 - $55,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25419.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.