About the Company
Our client is a 900+ person private company dealing with investment management, mutual funds and ETFs and is looking to hire an Integration Developer.
About the Opportunity
- This role will focus on integration development
- Hands-on Coding- 60%, Analysis/Design/Documentation of APIs etc - 30%, Deployment - 10%
- This person will work on REST and SOAP APIs
- The tech stack is Java, JS, JSON/XML
- The designs typically will be done by the architecture team, this is more of an implementation/development role (not architecture as much)
- 3+ years of experience in working with integration development - developing APIs, using iPaaS or event/messaging broker platforms (eg Mulesoft, Solace, etc)
- Experience with hands-on development using Java, JS, JSON/XML
- Good communication skills - this person will be communicating with internal team members
- API design experience
- Financial industry experience
$75,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 29897
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.