About the Company
Our client is a global manufacturer of aircraft parts, and they are looking to hire an Information Systems Coordinator.
About the Opportunity
- The IS Coordinator will be responsible for administrative tasks within the IT / IS departments
- The scope of work may include support of the IS activities at other sites in North America
- The role will be Reporting to the Regional CIO – North America
- Will support the Regional CIO – North America, Global CIO Office, department directors and managers
- Will perform all general administrative duties for the Regional CIO and the department
- Work with vendors for IT equipment/software
- Help with departmental budgets
- Perform purchasing requisition, preliminary invoice review and issue resolution, receipt of goods in SAP (Experience in any equivalent ERP will be considered too)
- Minimum 2 years of administrative experience
- Experience in MS Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Yammer, One Drive, SharePoint, Outlook
- Experience with any ERP, Travel booking tool
- Excellent communication (both oral and written) skills, maturity.
- Canadian Citizenship – eligibility for low level NATO Clearance
- Ability to commute to Ajax (Car, license)
- Bilingual (French/English) highly desirable
- SAP (or equivalent ERP) and Travel Booking Tool (Concur) experience is a definite asset
- knowledge of Visio (graphic software)
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 347757
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.