About the Opportunity
- Serve as a technical expert of indirect tax legislation
- Advise on indirect tax implications
- Prepare and review sales tax returns and registration forms
- Write memoranda on complex indirect tax matters
- Identify and implement tax planning opportunities and strategies
- University degree
- Completed CICA In-Depth GST/HST Tax course
- Minimum 3 years of indirect tax managerial experience in a public accounting environment and or private sector
- French speaking an asset
- Knowledge in Caseware/ Caseview
- Knowledge in Taxprep, CCH Intelliconnect
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30233.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.