About the Opportunity
- Manage the preparation and timely filing of Canadian, US (Federal and State) and foreign indirect tax compliance for US and Canadian indirect tax compliance
- Responsible for the Company’s uncertain tax positions analysis and the conclusions related to global tax matters
- Assist the Senior Director, Global Tax & Treasury in the design, execution, and maintenance of tax policies, tax processes and indirect tax controls documentation
- Maintain collaborative working relationships with other departments, business units and external advisors
- Accounting Designation
- 3-5 years of Indirect tax compliance
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced excel
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #344944.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.