About the Opportunity
- Lead the internal and vendor team on an IFS implementation project
- Responsible for end-to-end implementation and support activities on IFS Applications
- Responsible for creating user manuals and project documentation
- Interact with Technical team and help them in Reports generation and other technical related activities
- Actively participate in all projects related activities
- Integrating a variety of systems into the new environment
- Helping identify gaps in the business process
- 3-5 years of experience leading ERP implementations
- Strong previous experience and a proven track record of successfully completing IFS implementations
- Previous ERP implementation experience within the manufacturing industry
- Comfortable working with a diverse team of business stakeholders, technical implementation consultants and finance leaders
- Vendor management experience for ERP and the client's managed IT partner
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29271.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.