About the Company
Our client is a private Canadian financial institution, and they are looking to hire an IAM Specialist.
About the Opportunity
- This is a new addition to the team as they are going to start a new project for IAM implementation
- Currently they are evaluating various solutions and need to decide on the right product, may be a hybrid solution (Sailpoint / CyberArk) for around 200 employees with multiple office across Canada
- They have On - prem datacentre in Toronto, around 100 servers, 2 Azure private cloud, VPN tunnels, very mature environment
- There might be some challenges with SSO and SAML due to some of the legacy applications and hence they are looking for someone who has experience working with legacy apps
- Would prefer someone who came from the infrastructure / network support background and gained experience in IAM
- Extensive working experience with IAM best procedures, practices, creating solutions/design with Sailpoint/CyberArk/Okta/Ping Identity, etc.
- Documentation exp with IAM Service
- Proven experience with infrastructure / network support background
- Strong hands-on experience with SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect, etc.
- Any experience with cloud (AWS / Azure)
- Experience with vulnerability assessment, application Security
- CCSP certification
- Experience with CyberArk
- Working closely with the external vendors
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 349281
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.