About the Company
Our client is engaged in the exploration, development, and production of natural resources. They are looking for a Hyperion Finance Systems Analyst to join their growing finance team and maintain and develop Group Hyperion Planning Applications with close liaison with operational teams on enhancement of application and reporting on forecasts and plans.
Why Work Here
- Work for a fantastic boss (CPA, CA) who will be an excellent mentor
- Excellent comprehensive compensation plan
- Strong stable company with a strong balance sheet and performing well financially
- Positive culture in their office – currently working from home
About the Opportunity
- Maintain and develop Group Hyperion Planning Applications with close liaison with operational teams on enhancement of application and reporting on forecasts and plans
- Project management of related projects including new planning applications or modules, training projects, related BI reporting or system upgrades
- Manage and enhance Hyperion e-learning suite
- Maintain and develop Group HFM consolidation and reporting system
- Maintain effective Change Management Control procedures and key system controls
- Manage regular application updates
- Manage and maintain Hyperion Reporting Packs
- Provide support and training to user base including managing the Hyperion Help Desk
- Ensure strong control environment around Hyperion systems to comply with external and internal audit standards
- Focus on continual improvement and best practice for Hyperion Systems
- Liaise with other teams within Group Finance such as Financial Reporting and FP&A as well as operational Finance to ensure development needs are met
- Ad hoc projects as required
- 3+ years of finance systems experience
- Experience with Hyperion/HFM
- Strong technical knowledge of FDM (Scripting a bonus).
$100,000 - $140,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 30667.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.