Job Title: HVAC Service Technician
Location: Cambridge, ON
You will be responsible for creating a positive relationship with our customers as you professionally provide residential HVAC diagnostic, repair and installation services.
- Ability to promote, educate, and communicate effectively to customers various HVAC options
- Perform all maintenance, service and installations in accordance with manufacturer specifications
- Adhere to all safety rules and procedures and relevant regulatory requirements
- Represent Reliance in a professional, courteous and customer service oriented manner on each and every call.
- You are a proud ambassador for our company.
- Maintain, repair, perform diagnostics, on operation of existing residential equipment
- Perform general and specific equipment inspections
- Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance.
- Explain the value of Reliance products, services and programs on every call
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all modern equipment and regulations
Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- Meet Company requirements with respect to general qualifications
- Completed a minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent
- Have a Gas Technician II license.
- Received certificate of qualification (C of Q) as an Air Conditioning Mechanic (Ontario – 313d)
- Valid Ozone Depletion Prevention (ODP) card
- At least a Class G Driver’s License
- 3 – 5 years of field experience in service of Water Heaters & HVAC equipment, would be an asset
- Be willing and able to work rotating shifts and standby duties as required
- Physically capable of performing all work required of this position, i.e. occasional lifting of 15 kg up to shoulder height, frequent bending, occasional squatting/kneeling, working inside and outside in all types of weather within environments that can be dusty and/or slippery
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively, both in written and verbal communications
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Able to demonstrate ability to understand/learn new technologies (i.e. Electronics/ electricity)
- Very punctual and dependable
- Willing to wear Company provided uniform
- Maintain company vehicle to neat clean and safe standard