About the Opportunity
- Execute and monitor project implementation plan
- Act as a liaison between Client and ADP
- Coordinate with Subject Matter Experts/Team Leads on process deployment, improvements and evolution of procedures, methods and tools
- Coordinate and lead training/workshops/education on the tools and business processes needed for successful use of the new system by all functional teams
- Provide status report updates identifying any risk, issues or delays
- Complete additional tasks or deliverables as may be assigned by Project Lead.
- Experience implementing payroll system
- Experience with ADP HRIS system
- Strong communication skills and ability to delegate tasks between team
- Strong excel and HRIS skills
- Ability to hit the ground running with little supervision
- PMP skills would be a strong asset
$50 - $60/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #20948.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.