About the Opportunity
- Provide in market consultative services to all levels of staff, in all areas of Human Resources including employee relations, talent acquisition, performance management, employee development, compensation, and termination
- Maintains knowledge of Canadian legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and assists in ensuring policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance and aligned with company goals. Pay Equity, Federal Contractors Program, AODA, Health and Safety
- Liaise with Benefits COE in the management of corporate benefits plan including enrollments, terminations, STD and LTD claims
- Manages HRIS system, generating various reports related to workforce and/or employment activity
- First point of contact for employee and manager inquiries
- 2+ years of experience administering HR functions
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in-office during 2022 on a hybrid model
- Any previous experience with Workday a strong asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 303285.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.