About the Opportunity
- Monday to Friday 9 – 6pm shift (in office)
- Scheduling candidates for interview (phone / email)
- Respond to candidates when needed
- Administer pre-employment assessments
- Manage calendars
- Diploma or Degree in related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Computer skills is a major asset
$18 - $19/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #321080.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.