Our client is a midsize healthcare company located downtown Toronto, and they are looking to hire a Helpdesk / App Support Analyst (onsite position) to join their project team.
About the Opportunity
- This position will be a part of the help desk team – it will support the corporate IT users with basic IT issues (eg Windows desktops/laptops, printers, etc)
- The larger portion of the role will be supporting users on custom-developed .NET applications that were built in-house
- This team supports both the corporate users as well as the 3000 external employees (nurses, etc when they are having trouble with the applications – booking their time, accessing schedules, etc)
- We are looking for someone who wants to learn new skills and progress in their career
- They have had people get promoted from the helpdesk into networking or into app development
- This team also participates in a lot of IT projects like upgrades, etc.
- Experience with helpdesk / application support (juniors are welcome too) in a Windows ecosystem
- Eagerness to learn
- Ability to work 5 days a week midtown Toronto (on subway
- Good communication skills
- Interest in healthcare industry is an asset
- Interest in supporting web/desktop/mobile apps is an asset
- Great personality to be patient and chat with older user base is an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 301519.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.