About the Company
Our client is very well-known law firm in Toronto and they are looking to hire a Help Desk Analyst + Trainer.
About the Opportunity
- This position will reside in a team of 5 helpdesk analysts who handle all incoming technical tickets from the user base of about 200, all in the same location downtown
- The tickets vary from connectivity issues, Office 365 (Word, Excel, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Outlook), peripherals (printers/copiers/phones/etc.), PC/Laptop hardware issues, mobile devices, authentication issues, etc
- The main application the firm uses is iManage (https://imanage.com) which is the main document management system
- This team also works on various IT projects (e.g., rollouts, new hardware setup for new hires, etc.)
- Average volume of tickets - about 10 per day per person plus projects
- This position will be working as a helpdesk analyst about 70-80% of the time, the rest of the job will be helping with user training (specifically on applications), maintain the LMS (learning management system), etc
- Most of the training will be on Office 365 (e.g., Word, Outlook, etc.), iManage, HRIS and other applications
- Experience with formal user training is preferred
- 2+ years in a technical support / service desk position
- Experience with helpdesk ticketing systems
- Experience working in a law firm or consulting company
- Experience troubleshooting Windows/Microsoft stack applications in a corporate environment (e.g., Windows OS, O365, etc.)
- Proven skills supporting PC/Laptop hardware and common peripherals (printers/phones/Wi-Fi)
- Proven skills supporting non-technical users
- Experience with conducting formal end user training, helping with training materials, maintaining LMS, etc.
- Great communication skills
- Ability to commute downtown 5 days a week
- Any Microsoft certifications
- Experience in a professional services industry
- Experience with application support
- Excitement about possibly becoming a full-time trainer
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 348763
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.