About the Company
Our client is a large retail bank with offices across the globe. They are looking for a Head of Treasury to be responsible for the utilization of cash flow and manage the bank's short and long term investment strategies. Our client provides a competitive compensation plan plus a bonus, this company is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow your career.
About the Opportunity
- Develop and execute treasury strategy and treasury related financial plan in line with bank’s business plan
- Oversee and manage the treasury function (FX, Securities, MM, liquidity, etc.) ensuring compliance with internal limits and regulatory requirements
- Lead and manage of FTP methodology and calculation
- Implement and manage cash management and investment portfolio
- Present recommendation and report to the board and senior management on treasury strategy and related treasury program
- Manage regulatory financial reporting related to treasury including liquidity
- Work with CFO to optimize balance sheet, NII, pricing and etc.
- Lead short and medium-term cash forecasting process and analysis to ensure visibility, predictability, and access to liquidity and regulatory requirements
- Professional designation (in CFA, FRM, CPA, CTP)
- 4+ years of people management experience
- Experience working in financial institutions
- Experience in Derivatives (i.e. Interest rate swap, Forward)
$120,000 - $130,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26239.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.