About the Company
Our client is a global supplier and manufacturer of elevators. They are looking for a Head of Controlling who will oversee a team of direct reports in managing the firms, day to day financial operations, FP&A and internal business reporting
Why Work Here
- Great benefits
- Opportunity for growth
About the Opportunity
- Prepare or coordinate the preparation of various operational reports covering the company’s two main business segments: New Installations and Existing Installations.
- Review monthly/quarterly deliverables for accuracy and completeness.
- Participate in the bidding process for large projects and assist the major projects team in reviewing and/or correcting the bookings for new large projects.
- Coordinate with the IT team for systems adjustments required to generate accurate operational and financial data.
- Prepare the monthly sales bookings report (Orderbook) submitted to the Parent Company.
- Provide technical expertise and leadership on accounting and financial management matters.
- Ensure financial reporting models are updated and conform to the company’s accounting practices and reporting guidelines as set forth in the Organizational Norms (ONs).
- Support the development/refinement of appropriate efficiency metrics, dashboards and financial/nonfinancial KPIs to enable effective performance management.
- Bring to light financial challenges and risks and initiate discussions with the CFO regarding suggested courses of action.
- 10 to 15 years of progressive finance experience in a public accounting firm and in senior levels in industry.
- Must have experience in design and application of sophisticated processes and controls for financial reporting.
- Extensive experience in preparing and reviewing internal and external reporting documents such as financial statements, management reports, dashboards, etc.
$150,000 - $160,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #346225.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.