About the Company
Our client is a well-established manufacturing organization. They are looking for a Global IT Manager to manage the design, installation, maintenance, and evolution of the system infrastructure that serves all global operations.
About the Opportunity
Tech stack: 90% windows servers (some linux), VM/HyperV (physical about 40, virtual about 300 including AWS and Azure servers). Meraki and SDWan, Citrix.
Some of the initiatives that this person will be working on:
- Evaluating/rebuilding the IT team where necessary
- Moving from Skype phone to RingCentral
- Global WAN upgrade (new gear is Meraki)
- Server upgrade (for an ERP project)
- Working towards Soc2 certification and working on the overall Security posture - tooling, governance, best practices/processes, policies, etc.
- Implementing ITSM, new ticketing system
- DR/BCP, etc.
- Proven Global IT infrastructure management experience - distributed locations/teams (preferably international)
- Strong technical IT infrastructure architecture, delivery and hands-on support experience, ready to jump in whenever needed
- Strong IT Security experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, proactive in seeking out answers, speaking up in meetings, etc.
- Willing to commute to Scarborough
- Manufacturing industry experience is an asset
- Soc2 or similar ISO certification process experience, CISSP or similar is an assert
- ITIL cert is an assert
$115,000 - $125,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29564.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.