About the Company
Our client is a leading developer in the solar energy industry. They are looking for a Global Controller to take responsibility for overseeing and ensuring financial and tax reporting regulatory requirements are met.
Why Work Here
- Very entrepreneurial and fast-paced, a work-hard, play-hard environment.
- Vast exposure to company networks and global investors.
- Company celebrates their successes together.
About the Opportunity
- Management of financial administration and financial reporting
- Lead annual year-end audit, prepare and consolidate internal management reports
- Serve as primary liaison with external advisors
- Manage debt compliance requirements
- Oversee phase two of the financial system implementation
- Recommend and implement solutions and process improvements
- Assist with international corporate tax structuring
- Review tax financial statements (BS, IS & Notes) for international tax compliance
- Oversee and manage external tax specialists to ensure compliance in all jurisdictions
- Lead compliance audits as required ie. HST, EHT, etc.
- Manage cash flow budget and projections, making recommendations on funding
- Review international wire payments to various global institutions
- CPA, CA (preferred)
- Working knowledge of US GAAP (preferred) or IFRS
- Experience with Financial Reporting, Oversight of Tax functions
- Experience in industries such as renewable energy, infrastructure, and construction
- Excellent people management skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and other related ERP systems
$155,000 - $175,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29218.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.