About the Opportunity
- Bank reconciliations of CAD accounts for two of the client’s divisions;
- Complete fixed assets master data and asset subledger management, monthly closing and
- Maintenance and reconciliations of prepaid expenses and accrual accounts
- Inventory suspense accounts management and booking of inventory provisions
- Preparation of Various General Journal entries
- General ledger account analysis and reconciliations
- Monthly IFRS 15 and deferred income calculations and adjusting entries
- Other various month-end and year-end closing tasks and reporting.
- Assistance in the annual budget process
- Key role in the annual financial audit process, government and any internal audits
- Internal controls – reporting and completion
- Processing of employee travel and business expenses using an online tool – Concur; management of Concur database, generation of reports
- Conducting Concur training to all new employees and ongoing user support
- Federal and provincial sales tax reporting, sales tax accounts reconciliations, sales tax compliance management
- Backup and support to Accounts Payable
- Positive and collaborative interaction with external and internal customers
- Other various financial duties
- CPA in progress (earlier stages)
- Minimum 2+ years of full-cycle accounting experience including prepaid, accruals, and bank reconciliations
- Large ERP- SAP Strongly preferred
- Advanced Excel-Pivot tables/vlookups
- Strong communication skills
$70,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #400171.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.