About the Opportunity
- Maintain accurate billing records for assigned areas (corporate sales, gift card sales, vendor marketing programs, volume rebates, co-op, rental income, etc.), to bill corporate customers and vendors, reconcile assigned billings and related account receivables, etc.
- Coordinate payments in an accurate and timely manner
- Daily cash applications
- Research and respond to questions/issues related to billings as appropriate
- Reconcile assigned billings and related accounts receivables according to contracts to ensure compliance, follow up with vendors, corporate customers, and management as necessary
- Set up customer accounts and be responsible for updating Accounts Receivable modules as required
- Prepare monthly journal entries, reconciliations, and supporting working papers for areas responsible, such as, trade receivables, vendor support, customer service transactions, gift card transactions, fixed assets, prepaids. etc.
- Management of reconciling returns from stores to vendors
- Oversee invoicing and collections of all intercompany transactions
- Processing and management of gift cards
- Responsible for weekly reports to management regarding receivables, commitments and gift cards
- Prepare related reports to include, vendor billings, payments received, outstanding payments, total vendor purchases/program rebates, etc., to provide to department management
- Support the monthly forecast and annual budget process for areas responsible
- Perform timely variance analysis of actual to plan, prior year, and forecast for areas responsible
- Prepare Key Performance Indicators as applicable to be shared with management
- Support year end audit
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting
- 2-3 years of basic accounting and analytical experience
- Positive, outgoing attitude with genuine customer service orientation
- Ability to multi-task and deal with conflicting priorities
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proficient computer skills (Word and Excel)
$60,000 - $65,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29446.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.