SEEKING SENIOR FULL STACK JAVA WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER! Our client in the Markham region is hiring a strong Senior Web Application Developer for a full time position.
Full Stack Java Developer
About the Opportunity
This is an exciting opportunity that will allow you to work in a friendly, relaxed and flexible environment. You will work on building multiple client-driven custom applications.
- Design and development of custom built Java/J2EE applications to meet client and system requirements
- Conduct unit and systems testing, maintenance and deployment of applications
- Provide support to cross-functional client services team for the integration of applications
- Develop detailed design specifications of application components and write maintainable, high quality code
- Participate and support user training and client demonstrations
- Identify application enhancement opportunities (functional and technical) and help to prioritize, plan and execute them on an ongoing basis
- Canadian or U.S. work experience and/or a college/university degree
- A minimum of 5 years of Java/J2EE development experience
- Strong skills in Java, JSP, Servlets, Web Services, etc.
- Proven experience with Hibernate, Struts and other frameworks
- Experience working with Oracle/MySQL
- Web Service and API design and development using XML or JSON
- Experience in both Windows and UNIX environments
- Responsive web development (phones/tablets) is considered a plus
- Not afraid to speak your mind about software design, and on the flip side, you can handle any criticism of your ideas constructively and with respect
- You always have quality in mind and you employ community accepted testing principles
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #16605.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.