About the Company
Our client is a 900+ person private company dealing with investment management, mutual funds and trading and they are looking to hire a Full Stack Java Developer.
About the Opportunity
- This is a full stack role for a developer with at least 4 years of experience
- A mix front end / backend role working in the Digital team that maintains about 40 websites
- A mix of new development and support/debugging of existing web applications
- University Degree
- 2+ years of full stack development with Java
- SQL, RDBMS
- Commute to downtown after Covid
- Exposure to financial services/investments/mutual fund vertical
- Web services, API understanding
- Any exposure to mobile development is a plus – hybrid or native
- AngularJS or other frameworks
- Office environment / culture: progressive financial services environment
$70,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 30207
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.