About the Opportunity
This is an exciting opportunity that will allow you to work in a friendly, relaxed and flexible environment. You will work on building multiple client-driven custom applications.
- Design and development of custom built Java/J2EE applications to meet client and system requirements
- Conduct unit and systems testing, maintenance and deployment of applications
- Provide support to cross-functional client services team for the integration of applications
- Develop detailed design specifications of application components and write maintainable, high quality code
- Participate and support user training and client demonstrations
- Identify application enhancement opportunities (functional and technical) and help to prioritize, plan and execute them on an ongoing basis
- A minimum of 5 years of Java/J2EE development experience
- Strong skills in Java 8 web application development
- Proven experience with Hibernate and Struts
- Experience working with RDBMS
- Web Service and API design and development using XML or JSON
- Experience in both Windows and UNIX environments is a plus
- Responsive web development experience
- Not afraid to speak your mind about software design, and on the flip side, you can handle any criticism of your ideas constructively and with respect
- You always have quality in mind and you employ community accepted testing principles
$90,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24877.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.