PROGRESSIVE COMPANY LOOKING FOR A FULL STACK JAVA DEVELOPER. Our client in Toronto is looking for a Full Stack Java Developer to join their team for a full-time position.
Full Stack Java Developer
Reporting to the Manager of Internet Development, the Full Stack Web Developer will be responsible for developing industry leading applications that deliver an awesome client experience through evolving digital channels. An ideal candidate will bring strong Java full stack web development experience with an ability to think outside of box.
About the Opportunity
- Collaborate with a team of full stack developers to design, develop, and unit test new features on existing applications
- Integrate front-end and back-end systems
- Design and prototype new web applications
- Work with other departments, stakeholders, and customers on software development, improvements, internal tools, and implementation issues
- Maintenance and on-going support of past and future technical solutions
- Full stack development skills with a flair for creating engaging user experiences
- Strong front end experience
- Experience with jQuery, Mobile and responsive web design
- Web Service technologies (REST/SOAP)
- Exposure to Web Content Management Systems (CMS) is a plus
- JUNIT or other unit testing tools/frameworks/methodologies
- Experience with gathering and analyzing business requirements for implementation
- Passionate about performance, security, reliability and scalability
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to understand and explain technical issues to non-technical team members
- Strategic thinking and ability to communicate on every level
- Ability to plan, execute, measure results and drive improvement on a continuing basis
- More than 5 years of recent experience as a full stack Java developer
- University Degree or College Diploma in the field of Computer Science
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #18718.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.