About the Opportunity
- Work in a cross-functional team
- Use agile methodologies to build and support an AWS cloud native application for the financial services industry
- Active development work with occasional refactoring and support needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- 8+ years of experience with web application development
- 4+ years of experience with Node.JS
- 2+ years of experience with React/Redux
- Solid understanding and demonstrated proficiency with core software development processes: debugging, code tuning, code management and branching, coding styles and refactoring
- Experience developing asynchronous processing using queues
- Self-motivated and driven, with strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
- Experience with AWS services such as Lambda, S3, ECS, Cloud formation and IAM
- Experience in the financial services industry, especially if related to fund accounting
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29283.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.