About the Company
Our client is a leading global provider of business payment solutions, and they are looking for a Full-Time Full Stack Developer.
About the Opportunity
- The Full Stack Developer will work on developing full stack solutions for the core international payment processing systems. This includes forex and ecommerce software for B2B and B2C clients (includes payments, payroll, invoices, recurring transactions), connecting to banks, etc
- Backend: .NET C#, WebAPI, SQL Server, Solr, NServiceBus, SignalR, ASP.NET
- Frontend: React, Typescript, SCSS / LESS, Enzyme + Jest/Mocha, ASP.NET, VB6
- Smaller companies will leverage systems with UI (some exposure to UI development is required), and larger companies will integrate to our client through their API (real time notifications, push, streaming data to partners, etc)
- Strong web development is key for this position
- Being able to do unit tests on your code is required, most of the QA work will be managed by the QA team
- 3+ years experience working as a Software Developer spanning both frontend and backend
- Excellent knowledge of C# and .NET web development
- In-depth understanding of SQL (MS SQL Server 2012) and SQL optimization
- Exposure to UI
- Experience consuming and creating HTTP based web APIs
- Experience with unit testing and test methodologies
- Experience with profiling and code performance tuning is a plus
- Experience in event driven systems is a plus
- Experience in FinTech industry is a plus
- Some experience with VB6 is nice to have
$90,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30534.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.