HAVE YOU BEEN LOOKING FOR A GREAT FRONT END UI DEVELOPER ROLE THAT WILL ALLOW YOU TO LEARN AND GAIN A BREADTH OF EXPERIENCE? Our client company is seeking a Front End UI Developer on a full-time basis.
Front End UI Developer
About the Opportunity
- Contribute to agile front end development with expert skills in at least one of the modern libraries/frameworks: React, Angular, Ember
- Use your passion for UX and UI to write test-driven code using best front-end UI practices
- Create mockups and workflows, wireframes for updated user interfaces for internal and external Web applications and websites
- Collaborate with a team of engineers and designers throughout all stages of agile development
- Use your presentation skills to showcase your mockups for new UIs to user groups and stakeholders
- Design, develop, test, and deploy web application front-ends using modern web technologies including AngularJS
- Address certain areas such as performance and user requirements, and conduct acceptance tests to maximize performance and remove software defects
- Bring strong creative and problem-solving skills to translate business requirements into user interface design solutions
- Create and effectively present UX deliverables (wireframes, workflows, prototypes, etc.) to explain and negotiate design solutions to key stakeholders
- Provide a consistent user experience across multiple applications
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #18072.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.