About the Company
Our client is a marketing agency specializing in digital healthcare. They are looking for a Full Stack Development Team Lead to join their collaborative and casual environment.
About the Opportunity
- Lead and work closely with a group of talented developers to build a variety of apps and platforms that enable visualization of medical information and devices, healthcare tools, and state of the art 3D medical animation
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in leading a development team including providing technical leadership, creating solution designs, guiding and mentoring junior team members.
- Ability to liaise with non-development team leads in work prioritization, scoping & estimation and solutioning discussions.
- Experience ( > 6 years)
- Strong knowledge of web architecture and best practices: client/server separation of concerns, design patterns and techniques for client-side applications (MV, component-based architectures, dependency injection), integration with RESTful APIs, writing maintainable, testable code etc.
- Experience (> 4 years)
- Building client/server interactions using defined schemas such as JSON API.
- Experience in NodeJS framework & libraries, build tools and their role in the software development life cycle.
- Translating visual designs into HTML, CSS.
- Web API / .Net Core development.
- Solid understanding and Exposure in MVC.
- Familiarity with database technologies (SQL Server, NoSQL etc.)
- Experience (> 2 year)
- Writing automated tests, unit testing preferably MS Test. NUnit, Jasmine/Karma.
$110,000 - $125,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 30035.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.