ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AS A SENIOR FRONT END DEVELOPER THAT WILL UTILIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE AND FOSTER CONTINUED LONG-TERM GROWTH?
Front End Developer (Angular 2+)
About the Opportunity
Our client, a well-established company in the financial services space, is looking for a strong Front End Developer who has experience in architecting and building web apps using Angular 2+ and/or ReactJS
- Collaborate with a team of engineers and designers throughout all stages of agile development of complex Responsive web apps
- Expert knowledge and proven experience with Angular.JS 2+ or React.JS
- Exposure to Bootstrap and JQuery
- Understanding of Zurb Foundation
- Write clean code using best front-end practices
- Contributor to Agile front end framework / process / architecture / development
- Experience developing cross-browser and cross-platform solutions and prototypes
- Experience with optimizing/serving content to mobile (iOS/Android) is a plus
- Exposure to large complex CMS platforms is a benefit (eg Adobe AEM)
$100,000-$105,000/year plus bonus
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #21930.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.