About the Company
Our client is a consumer goods organization. They are looking for FP&A Manager, Transformation who will be responsible for the current state assessment, future state design, enabling technology selection, and implementation of the aligned future state capabilities of the company.
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Opportunity for movement and involvement in projects within immediate team and the broader Finance function
- Be part of a company with an inspiring and unique vision, with a deep commitment to sustainability and expanding its leadership in sustainable protein across North America
- Professional and career development opportunities, supported by our commitment to talent development through our partnership with the Ivey School of Business.
- Competitive Health and Wellness benefits that start on your first day of employment
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Commitment to Learning – courses, resources and tools provided to all employees
- Employee Assistance Program
- Lead the Budgeting & Forecasting workstream of the FP&A Transformation program
- Work with stakeholders from across the company to understand the current state of financial Budgeting & Forecasting at MLF and identify improvement opportunities
- Contribute to the design of future state Budgeting & Forecasting capabilities aligned with leading practices
- Participate in a full lifecycle of implementation of financial planning software – from business requirements gathering through deployment
- Lead implementation of technology-agnostic improvement initiatives for Budgeting & Forecasting
- Work directly with VP Finance, Business Performance Management to drive the FP&A Transformation program forward
- 5+ years of progressive FP&A experience
- Experience with full life cycle of financial planning software implementation required
- Experience with one or multiple FP&A tools (e.g., SAP SAC, Tagetik, Adaptive Insights, etc.)
- Project management experience
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #371229
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.