About the Company
Our client is a wholesale supplier. They are looking for a FP&A Manager who will be responsible for FP&A for the business, focusing on building out the function. The FP&A Manager will also be responsible for all planning and forecasting, special projects and other accountabilities (as needed).
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Opportunity to work under a CFO invested in developing their [Finance] team, providing exposure to company wide growth/ acquisition initiatives
- Opportunity to build out role, progress into Senior Manager/ Director and buildout a team down the road
- Lots of exposure to work with numerous departments/ key Stakeholders and Leaders in the company
- Private equity owned as of January 2022 – both President and CFO are highly motivated with board to significantly grow the team and company (organically and acquisition based)
- Day to day responsibility for all financial variance analysis and reporting (monthly, quarterly) for both internal management and Board purposes. This role will help the organization gain an in depth understanding of our customer base and help support sales efforts to target growth opportunities
- Analysis of current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses, and capital expenditures
- Oversight and management of the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting and Modeling tools. Preparation of annual budgets and periodical forecasts, working cross functionally across the organization, to help drive a predictable and high-performance culture within the organization
- Management of capital approval and monitoring processes across the organization including post-evaluation of major projects vs plan.
- Super user status on BI tool (currently Power BI); involvement in future systems implementation projects including ERP
- Development of financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analysis of complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Support Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
- Support for the CFO and CEO on acquisitions and other special projects as required
- Continual search for improvement opportunities both financial and operational while helping to drive a performance improvement culture across the organization
- CPA Designation
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in FP&A related role, including end-to-end familiarity with FP&A function within Manufacturing (or related industries)
- Minimum 1-2+ years of experience at a Manager level, leading at minimum 1-2 budget cycles
- Strong preference to candidates who have experience building out the FP&A function from ground up
- Preference to candidates with E-Commerce experience
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #399815
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.