About the Company
Our client is a SaaS software company. They are looking for a FP&A Manager who will be responsible for a variety of duties and holds a critical position within the Company
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Excellent opportunity to grow a team and manage staff as the Company and the role expands.
- The Company has forged steady growth for more than a decade, and has fostered a “more human, less corporate” culture that is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success
- The business with accurate and proactive business analysis and insights
- The business planning and OKR process cycles
- Building and maintaining the Company data warehouse and KPI dashboards
- Month-end close and financial audits as required
- Building company policies and processes as the business scales
- Responsible for:
- Running the budget and forecasting processes
- Building and maintaining the budget, forecast and other business models
- Regular management reporting and analysis for business stakeholders
- Financial and KPI variance analysis compared to the business plans
- Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing financial and non-financial information
- Recurring and ad-hoc financial analysis supporting finance and business stakeholders
- Opportunity to grow a team and manage staff as the Company and the role expands
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of experience including 2 years in FP&A
- Excellent MS office-suite, database, and pivot table skills
$90,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #348960.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.