About the Company
Our client is a healthcare entertainment organization. They are looking for a FP&A Manager who will work alongside the Patient Experience Manager and Project Manager while supporting and partnering with the Sales and Operations teams.
Why Work Here
- Opportunity for growth within the company
- High growth company, potential international expansion
About the Opportunity
- Manage the annual operating & capital budgeting, forecasting, financial management and reporting/analytics for the company to support decision-making and make recommendations.
- Conduct financial modeling to determine the potential impact of operational changes and projects, including tracking the actual performance of launched initiatives versus their original business case and presenting findings to senior leaders.
- Responsible for supporting operations with the bi-weekly cash flow and purchasing forecasts.
- Support the month-end process, including creating journal entries and working together with the accounting team to ensure results are accurate and make sense.
- Provide value to the business through early identification of financial risks & opportunities and other ad hoc reports and analyses as required.
- Effectively communicate, collaborate, and build relationships with key business partners from operations, product development, finance, sales and marketing, and IT, employing a results-driven approach to providing solutions.
- Key support for the year-end audit process and relationship with external auditors
- Conduct debrief and understand results of the auditing order to develop process improvements.
- Assess and enhance financial systems, controls, and automation to ensure maximum productivity to meet the needs of the business today and in the future.
- Other ad hoc duties as may be required.
- 5+ years progressive experience in a FP&A role
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting, modeling business cases
Up to $130,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #326101.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.