About the Company
Our client is a private investment company looking to add a FP&A Manager to help them grow their businesses and expertise. This role is responsible for cash management, investment analysis, and performance management.
Why Work Here
- Great work-life balance
- Smaller, family oriented company feel
- Executives are very flexible with taking time-off, flexibility in roles, etc.
About the Opportunity
- Manage day to day cash flow and forecast, evaluating financing options when needed
- Prepare budgets, forecasts and all ad-hoc analytical requirements
- Develop key KPI's to assess business performance and evaluate feasibility of new projects
- Manage organizations borrowing costs and implement strategies to reduce cost where possible
- Develop and perform analysis on investment opportunities, including potential acquisitions and capital investment
- Develop detailed plans and forecasts for each business based on strategy developed with the business teams and overall corporate objectives
- Develop and implement performance management cycle for the businesses in order to measure success against plan metrics and course correct when needed
- CPA is an asset
- 5 -10 years of progressive experience within an organization in FP&A role
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Experience leading the forecasting, planning and analysis performance management cycle
- Treasury Experience (Managing Cash-Flow & Foreign exchange exposure) is an asset
$80,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 30100.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.