About the Company
Our client is a large government organization who is looking for a Forensic Audit Supervisor responsible for researching, providing advice, and making recommendations with respect to fraud management.
Why Work Here
- Work for a well reputed organization, with a robust team.
- Tons of opportunity for growth and promotions
- Good work life balance
About the Opportunity
- Assist in developing strategies and plans for conducting complex forensic investigations, reviews of sensitive, contentious situations, including time frames and budgets, by obtaining a thorough knowledge and understanding of the activities of the audit entity, legislation, policies, programs and organizational relationships
- Conduct interviews with principals and witnesses in the gathering of evidence and formulation of recommendations pursuant to an investigation
- Obtain statements from witnesses, evaluate the credibility, relevance and probity of evidence, and determine the factual circumstances of situations
- Collect, securely preserve and analyze evidence in a fair, impartial, and appropriately discrete and thorough manner to adequately support investigation results and meet admissibility requirements for any subsequent proceedings
- Aid in coordinating and assisting law enforcement on the particulars, evidence and formulation of conclusions regarding any investigation or potential investigation that has criminal ramifications
- Prepare formal investigation reports, briefings and analytical summaries
- Present findings and give evidence before quasi-judicial and judicial proceedings in an objective, clear and concise and professional manner, as needed
- Provide advice and assist VFM and attest audit teams in supporting forensic investigations in areas where fraud and other related wrongdoings, including conflicts of interest, may be suspected
- Provide advice to support any related VFM audit recommendations in detecting and deterring ethical misconduct, including the provision of expertise and advice in fraud management, the development of tools, techniques and processes to manage exposures
- Relevant designation (CPA, CFF, CFE, DIFA, etc.)
- Minimum 5 years experience in forensics
- Strong with large data sets and analytic tools
$80,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28686.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.