About the Company
Our client is a growing company in the cannabis industry. They are looking for a Fixed Asset Financial Analyst who will be responsible for the accounting and financial management of the Company’s fixed assets.
Why Work Here
- Fast-paced and entrepreneurial
- Growth oriented – Lots of opportunities for professional advancement!
- Company is looking to continue to grow and expand in the Cannabis market and looking to be a market leader for years to come
About the Opportunity
- Coordinate the annual capital budget and spending forecasts, including thorough review and obtaining reviews and approvals
- Ownership and distribution of finalized approved capital budget and forecasts
- Maintain Investment Request Form (IRF), including training and guidance for users, as well as preliminary review of submitted projects
- Maintain and review financial Construction In Progress (CIP) Tracker, including assignment of project numbers, and financial tracking of projects and assets in construction, through completion, ensuring compliance with approved budgets / spending, and follow-up on overspending with supplemental approvals
- Analyze completed projects to compare actual results versus proposal, including promotion to Fixed Asset per policy
- Maintain Fixed Asset module in ERP System, ensuring asset tracking with locations, including movements and disposals
- Review Fixed Asset Register with Site GMs and Site Controllers
- Support various accounting and finance projects as required
- CPA or CPA In Progress
- 3-5 years of experience in fixed assets and financial analysis, in a manufacturing or construction environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Capital spending / CAPEX
$70,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 29151.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.