About the Opportunity
- This role is a purely execution-based role with no direct reports
- Lead the daily operations of the accounting department including preparing journal entries, account reconciliations, as well as other related tasks
- Review various financial statement supporting schedules in relation to month-end and quarterly reporting
- Work cross functionally with various teams in relation to performing variance analysis. Assisting with forecasting related tasks.
- Act as the main point of contact for the external audit requirements
- Assist the controller/director finance with ad-hoc tasks
- CPA or CPA in progress
- Relevant financial reporting-based experience
- 4-6 years of progressive experience
- Strong communication skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #345460.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.