About the Company
Our client is a well-established manufacturing company across Canada and the United States providing professionalism and integrity to their clients. They are looking for a Financial Reporting Manager to be responsible for financial statement preparation, management reporting, audit and financial planning.
Why Work Here
- Company has experienced significant growth in the last 5 years and added many new people.
- Opportunity for growth in the role eventually to Controller role
- Good work/life balance
About the Opportunity
- Financial statements – quarterly and annual preparation/presentation
- Management Reports – quarterly and annual preparation/presentation. Distribution to CFO and department heads
- Work with the Group Controller on yearly audit/reviews of all companies including assisting the auditors during the audit process
- Analyze department sales and expenses to ensure problems are identified and corrected in a timely manner
- Prepare quarterly management commentary and analysis for ownership
- Ensure balance sheet and income statement values are accurate and valid by doing monthly reconciliations and reviewing same with the Controllers of each operating company to ensure the validity of the reported financial results
- Prepare Key Performance Indicators and commentary for weekly Principal meetings
- Prepare Ad Hoc reports for the Controller, CFO, and department heads as required
- Work with the CFO, Company Controllers and individual department heads lead the preparation of the yearly plan
- Prepare and present yearly plan to the board
- Prepare monthly and yearly cash flow forecasts based on anticipated company investments and project sales
- Related industry experience (full cycle accounting)
- ERP experience is an asset
$105,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 30173.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.