About the Company
Our client is a large manufacturer specializing in personal care products. They are looking for a Financial Reporting Manager who will have a split of responsibilities between Financial Reporting and 25 Budgeting, Forecasting & FP&A.
Why Work Here
- Family environment, bring your skills to make an impact
- Promote from within, growing company, succession planning down the road (3-5 years)
- Work hard, play hard, summer BBQ, Christmas lunch, summer hours
About the Opportunity
- Manage and lead the day-to-day activities and work of the AP/AR
- Monitor and analyze department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high
- level of accuracy and improving workflow
- Collaborate with the total finance team to support overall department goals and objectives
- Support daily/weekly reporting and initiatives
- Support month-end and quarter-end closing (royalty accruals and reporting)
- Support annual activities (audit, forecasts, budgets)
- Withhold tax filings, returns and summaries to be submitted to the CRA
- Lead the Financial Reporting to ensure deadlines for compliance reporting are met
- Monitor new Financial Reporting requests and coordinating priorities/timing of completion
- Review reports prior to distribution to both internal and external parties
- CPA from a larger firm (big 7)
- 5-7 years’ experience in the financial reporting/general ledger area
- Strong excel skills (VLookup & Pivot tables)
- ASPE experience
- Experience with ERP migration or other system implementation projects is an asset
$90,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 29093.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.