About the Company
Our client is a global organization in the healthcare industry. They are looking to add a Financial Planning and Analysis Partner to support Canadian affiliates on various Finance tasks.
- Very good culture, great team spirit
- Social club, holiday parties
- WFH from time to time
About the Opportunity
- Assist with budget, forecast and planning cycles, develop and maintain budget and forecast assumptions
- Partner with the Business units on gross-to-net items and operating expenses
- Monthly and quarterly accruals and other month-end processes
- Manage the governance of Finance master data
- Liaise with various functions to incorporate insights from various sources
- Develop, maintain and enhance dashboards and reports as needed
- Leverage internal reporting/BI tools
- CPA is an asset
- 3-5 years of FP+A experience in relevant or similar industry (healthcare/pharma)
- P&L experience
$80,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #20948.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.